Rudee Inlet Foundation is actively working to preserve Rudee Inlet and the Owl's Creek Watershed with these Initiatives.
- Community Outreach
- Grass Planting on the marshes with City approval
- Water drain signage improvement
- Creation of Oyster Reefs
- Organizing semi-annual trash pickup efforts
- Creation of neighborhood Best Practices
- Explore land preservation opportunity for possibility of a bird sanctuary
Status of Current Initiatives
Grass Planting and Water Drain Signage have been approved by the City. RIF is working with the city through the initial research phase.